Posted by / Tuesday, March 4, 2014 / 3 Comments /

Invitations & Save the Dates!

Morning Lovelies :) I'm excited to be working on so many new projects at Pure Joy Paperie! I seem to be all over the place but I'm just taking it day by day and creating custom orders and designs that pop into my head. I've had the opportunity to work with a few brides this season and LOVE working with brides to be to make their visions come to life.

I wanted to share these nautical chart save the dates I just created for a Mount Desert, Maine wedding!


If you're interested, or know of anyone who is, please send them my way! 


3 comments:

  1. That's really funny because I wrote an upcoming post last night about how to DIY your own wedding invitations and both are map themed!
    xo Elisabeth
    Headbands & Bagels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedding Invitations

    Thanks for your information, I also want to share something
    Currently lots of tailor-made along with personal wedding stationery. Just about every design and style might be tailored into the actual details, along with Marriage ceremony Cardstock Divas gives a great deal for every single fashion, individuality along with finances.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram