Posted by / Monday, December 23, 2013 / 1 Comment /

THE BEST THING I'VE LEARNED ON PINTEREST :: CLEANING

OMG Y'all! A friend just told me about a cleaning trick she learned on Pinterest and it is so great I am actually writing a blog post on it.

We had a dinner party on Friday night and I cooked a pork loin stuffed with apricots and prunes. Part of the recipe called for rubbing apricot preserve all over the loin (it was sooooo good, recipe to come for sure). Anyway, as delicious as it was it made such a mess of the pan because all the fat from the pork and sugars from the fruit dripped and hardened on the pan from baking which left such a mess. I was about to throw away the pan because the grease was so hard.

Enter dryer sheet.

When you're cleaning up from Christmas dinner, fill your greasiest pan with soap and water and pop a dryer sheet in. Leave it overnight and like magic, the grease comes completely off the pan! Pinterest, thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- I can't wait to try this! I have almost thrown away so many pans because the grease is so hard to get off. PS- that recipe sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram