Posted by / Thursday, December 5, 2013 / 1 Comment /

The Joy Bedroom

One of my favorite spots in our home is definitely our new super fluffy and comfy king bed. I am very particular when it comes to color and I knew I had to have a coral pink and mustard/gold/yellow scheme with something a touch indie in style to dress our stark white headboard. Also, a definite must for every bedroom is a sunburst mirror to hang above the headboard, it makes everything POP.


I chose:

The white headboard AND sunburst mirror were Joss & Main finds and both totaled under $500! 


The yellow/gold throw pillows are from Pillow Flight on Etsy and the turquoise beaded block print pillow in front is from Target (discontinued).

That cute little baby is homemade :) 

Shop this room: 

1 comment:

  1. Your baby adds a special charm to your bedroom, it looks lovely <3 I love your choice of colours and the brass mirror, it all works great together! And thank you for including the "shop this room" slideshow, hugs, Kayko

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram