Posted by / Thursday, September 17, 2015 / 1 Comment /

Etsy Shop Open for Bizzzz

I was a little apprehensive about posting the reopening of my shop post-baby because to be honest I'm not 100% sure I want to give up all my free time with Grace just yet, however I am definitely willing to trade a little time to get my creative juices going again and interact with customers. It was definitely a pleasant surprise to hear from shop owners and brides while I was "on leave" asking when I would be returning, I guess I do have a little something going on for myself :)

I did want to have everything re-photographed including dozens of wedding suites I did this spring before I opened but my act is not all that together so please shop away and enjoy what you see :) Please note that I am not taking custom orders for art prints, but am accepting wedding orders at this time.

werkin' for the weekend

LINK TO SHOP

1 comment:

  1. everything re-photographed including dozens of wedding suites I did this spring before I opened but my act is not all that together so we do.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram