Posted by / Tuesday, February 2, 2016 / 4 Comments / ,

Friends with Pretty Homes :: Coastal White in North Stamford


I'm so excited to bring you a new series on Pure Joy Home featuring my friends' stylish and chic homes. The different homes I visit (mostly for playgroups with my little ones in tow) are all real, functional, lived in spaces with babies, kids, pets, you name it, and are all done on all different budgets and in all different styles. I always love a home tour (who doesn't?) and I thought it would be fun to share the homes that inspire me with you. I believe that your surroundings have a major impact on your overall wellness, have you heard of or perhaps read the book, "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up"? It was a #1 New York Times best-seller for a reason, people care! Keeping up a tidy and stylish home is something that brings a lot of pleasure to people and I'm so happy to bring that to you in the form of this fun little series.

My first home feature is of my lovely friend Stephanie of Stephanie Elliot Photography. I met Steph when our now toddlers were only weeks old at a Mommy and Me yoga class and we've remained friends since. I've also had the privilege of watching her photography hobby develop into a full-blown flourishing business which has been so awe-inspiring for me as a fellow "momtrepreneur" / entrepreneur. All of her photography sessions are amazing, you can check out her portfolio here.

Onto even more Steph amazingness, her home. She has translated her amazing sense of style and unique vision into a DREAM HOME located in North Stamford, Connecticut. It makes me want to take everything I own out of my home and start from scratch, with a can of white paint. Her style is sophisticated and tranquil achieved with neutral tones and timeless furnishings, but also hip and unique with a hint of Montauk/California surfer beach vibe mixed in which in my book = perfection.

Take a peak around Steph's home, and enjoy the eye-candy :)











Aren't you in love? Thank you, Steph for opening your beautiful home to us and inspiring us with these photos, you've done an amazing job! 


FYI:

Paint Color: Glidden's ICI drifting snow
Pillows: Pottery Barn
Baskets : Homegoods
Fireplace Decoration: Vintage
Couches: Ikea
Baby Brighton's Mobile : Fleur Lux on Etsy
Ottoman: Tufted Coffe Ottoman from Restoration Hardware 

4 comments:

About Me

Follow

Instagram