Posted by / Wednesday, February 17, 2016 / 1 Comment /

Spring Fling :: The Perfect Spring into Summer Dresses

Even though it's like 8 degrees outside, I'm totally in spring fashion mode. We've got some special events and weddings this spring and summer so I thought I would pull together a few of my favorite dresses to share with you. I've literally scoured the web and every dress I pulled is a shade of rose pink which is apparently the preferred color this season and in plenty of supply.

I think you're in good hands with this selection if you've got a special event you're shopping for as well. As I said, most of the dresses are rose pink with one black lace dress if you've got your heart set on black.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Enjoy and have a glass of bubble on me :) 

1 comment:

About Me

Follow

Instagram