Posted by / Tuesday, January 28, 2014 / No comments /

Billy Joel's Lullaby Sailboat Print

If you follow me on instagram, you've already seen our newest Lullaby print, but in case not, I wanted to share them with you. Billy Joel's Lullabye is the one song that I could listen to a million times, and every time, no fail, it brings a tear to my eye. Over the years, I've memorized the words and sing them to little Brian almost every night to lull him to sleep, my little angel...

I was inspired the other night to make a nursery print out of it and came up with this. I think it's the cutest gift to give to an expecting friend or a nice present to bring to the hospital :) I can also personalize these with the baby's name and date of birth on the bottom.

you can purchase them here



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram