Posted by / Saturday, January 25, 2014 / 1 Comment /

DIY Valentine's Day Kiss Jar

Hello Everyone and Happy Weekend! Little Brian just went down for a nap after a 7 a.m. wake up so we're doing okay this morning :)

I wanted to make sure I directed you to my post from yesterday on the Fairfield County Moms Blog for instructions and the *almost free* printables for my DIY Kiss Jar. It's super cute and an awesome craft to make with your little loves this Valentine's Day. 




For instructions and the link to the printables, please visit FCMB :) 

1 comment:

  1. I so love this Valentines day jar! I think you can put some love notes here with romantic Valentines day messages to let your someone special know how much you care for them, what d'ya think?

    Cheers xxxx
    Marilyn
    http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram