Posted by / Saturday, February 15, 2014 / 1 Comment /

New Watercolors!

I discovered my love for painting during Sister Maryellen's 11th grade art class. I worked on various watercolors for that 45 minute period and got lost in the brushstroke and rainbows of colors, it was such a nice break from my rigorous schedule. I always said that when I had a little more time, I would go back to painting, and I've just recently managed to get some little bits in while Mister sleeps. 

I'm smitten with my new hobby and love thinking about what I want to paint next. Here are some paintings I've completed this week. 





What do you think?? Should I continue? Is this art you would like in your home? I would love your feedback!


1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous! And they are definitely something I would like in my home!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram