Posted by / Thursday, February 13, 2014 / No comments /

NEW (well, old) MUSIC DISCOVERY :: M83

I saw the Essentials Costa Rica commercial this morning and couldn't get the song out of my head, so I googled it and I'm so glad I did. I always loved the song Midnight City by M83 but never took the time to seek out the album and listen to it in its entirety. It's such an amazing album, titled Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, and I highly recommend you download it.  Many of you are probably wondering if I've been living under a rock because it came out in 2011, but if you're like me and not in a music scene, you may not have been exposed to it.

Here is the song "Outro" from the Costa Rica commercial. It really is beautiful, listen to the whole thing. I could imagine it as the background music to a slideshow of Little Mister's first year of life, hmm....


Isn't it brilliant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram