Posted by / Thursday, May 29, 2014 / 6 Comments /

Wedding Invitations & Paper Lovelies

Hi Everyone! I realized I haven't updated you with my most recent project, wedding invitations! It's really exciting to be introducing Pure Joy Paperie to the wedding world and I've had so much fun working with brides-to-be on making their paper dreams come true :)

Starting a portfolio from scratch has given me the opportunity to work with brides on creating custom designs, and each one will be something new I can add to my book. As an artist, it is so fulfilling to be able to work with the varying styles and visions of my clients, and illustrate their ideas into bespoke invitations and other paper goods.

Here are some examples of my recent work:



 









I'm literally adding new designs every week and will continue to add them to my Etsy shop. I hope you like what you see so far, and if you know any brides-to-be who are looking for invitations, send them my way! 

6 comments:

  1. Torgkassa
    Kamera

    Vi erbjuder Kvalité och snabb service och vet att det är mycket viktigt att få saker gjort snabbt , därför kan vi erbjuda service avtal Från 99:-/mån så du får snabbt på plats service (även distans avtal)och så ser vi till att du alltid håller ditt kassasystem uppdaterad med den nyaste programvaran!

    Kontakt información:

    Norra Ågatan 5 A Arboga Västmanland 732 31
    teléfono: 0589-10031
    Site: www.kassanetto.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pineapple invitations are soo unique and cool!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAP Business One Ireland

    Our network of IT professionals bring together the expertise to address IT related issues for SMEs. If we cannot provide you with help with your problem, we will do our utmost to point you in the right direction.
    We employ a consultative approach to ensure that all your requirements are met in a timley mannor and within budget. Website: www.thesmartoffice.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great work, the wedding invitations are the best gifts for the friends!
    blue formal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Elizabeth. I loved all your designs especially the last one “Charlotte Louise to Daniel Charles”. You have used the grey color beautifully to design this particular card. I’m a graphic design student and I love to design cards. Thank you for inspiring me and sharing these amazing designs with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy Twitter Followers
    Buy YouTube Views


    Improve search engine rankings when you Buy Facebook Likes, Youtube Views, Twitter, Instagram Followers to increase your social appearance and more information then visit: www.rushsocialmanage.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram