Posted by / Tuesday, October 27, 2015 / 1 Comment /

Tuesday Wears :: Favorite Target Sweater

Since having kids, or maybe always, I've developed an obsession with Target. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go in because they ALWAYS have cute clothes and decor at a great price and I know I'll be successful in the tiny amount of shopping time I have. Their fall clothes are off the charts and I wanted to share this adorable sweater/poncho I found the other day.




Gracie Girl wanted in on the action, she's not a bad accessory is she?

Isn't it cute? And ummm it's $30. I threw it on over a black camisole and my favorite toothpick JCREW jeans with leopard flats. The flats are old but I linked below to some comparable options. I LOVE the tory ones!


Happy Cheap & Chic Shopping Y'all :) 

1 comment:

  1. I seriously cannot believe this is Target! Such a great find!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram