Posted by / Tuesday, January 19, 2016 / No comments /

OUTFIT POST: OLD NAVY WINS


It was a good weekend to be a Joy. We had such a relaxing time staying warm inside with our two little ones with no plans to leave the house at all (a nice change from our usual hecticness). Little Brian loved having both his parents home for three whole days to play with (and torture...kidding...kind of) and Gracie girl loved having cuddles and laughing at her older brother. I did a lot of non-rushed cooking and even a little baking one morning with Grace before the boys woke up. And of course, I managed to sneak a quick solo shopping trip to Old Navy and picked out some really cute new arrivals to show you.

I threw my hair in a bun and told Brian it was time to play dress-up and his job was to be the photographer (he has the patience of a saint and I love him)



Isn't this top so cute?! I paired it with my FAVORITE JCrew cords and nude heels.


Also, in sadder news, I think I got one of the very last of these adorable red bags because it is sold out online :( I did link to a bunch that might work as replacements for you in case you're jonesing for a red bag like I was.

You can click the links below or shop by clicking the images below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram