Posted by / Monday, January 4, 2016 / No comments /

WINTER IN WHITE

I am definitely into wearing white in the winter, I think the right pair of white jeans paired with an ivory or gray sweater looks so chic and is perfect to take you through spring. It's refreshing on the eyes and the right white is so flattering. I'm particularly loving this white knit fringe sweater I scored the other day on a quick shopping trip (you can buy online here) along with my white distressed jeans. I found the jeans at TJMaxx but I've linked to some very similar pairs ranging in price from $34-$150. I'm in Florida now so you'll see I have sandals on but a taupe bootie for colder temps similar to the ones by TOMS I always wear (here) would be a nice winter shoe to dress them with.

I'm OBSESSED with my new Louise sandals 






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram