Posted by / Tuesday, November 5, 2013 / 3 Comments /

Super Healthy Chocolate Breakfast Shake

I love sweets, and especially in the AM. If my waistline could handle it, I would have blueberry muffins, scones,  and other delicious pastries with my coffee every morning, but because annoyingly my metabolism has seemed to slow down post-baby (what's up with that?!), I've had to switch out my top choices with healthier ones.

This healthy milkshake is perfect for those of you who like me crave sweets in the morning but want something healthy and satisfying to start your day. I swear you will not miss a real milkshake after trying this version. It has no added sugar but certainly tastes like it, and of the little I know about nutrition, I think it's pretty healthy.


1 1/2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 banana
1 hefty scoop of plain greek yogurt
1 tsp of cocoa

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum. I make something like this too- but I add cacoa nibs and peanut butter. It's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good! Sweets are my huge downfall so this might be the thing to help me not eat the left over Halloween candy after breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All about the easy scrumptious things! This looks great :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram