Posted by / Wednesday, October 9, 2013 / 2 Comments / ,

Mommy & Me Yoga

One of the first things Brian Jr. and I signed up for as soon as I got the 6-week clearance from my doctor was Mommy and Me Yoga at Family Tree Yoga. It was amazing getting out for the first time at a mommy and me activity and we both loved it! It's been so fun seeing Brian grow throughout the program and it makes me so happy to see him interacting with the other babies and smiling during our practice. 



Mommy gets to relax while baby looks around


little ham


Little Brian melting into me during Savasana... After a night of little sleep that felt amazing!

I highly recommend practicing yoga with your little one. It's such a nice bonding activity and a great way to get both babe and mom out for some much needed relaxation and zen time. 

Little Brian and I practice at Family Tree Yoga and we love it. Also available:

Pre-natal
Mommy & me 6 weeks-pre-crawling. 
Tots - crawling-17 months
Toddler 18 months-3years 
Kids & Teen Yoga

First class is free! 
Series run for 7 weeks @ $135
Drop-ins $22/class

Next session starts 10/29 and the first class is always free!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Congratulations on your new baby and blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I want to try one of these classes but I'm afraid Miller will scream or act up the whole time. Were most of the babies quiet?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram