Posted by / Monday, October 21, 2013 / 3 Comments /

The Pumpkin Game!

So I got this idea to hide tiny pumpkins all over the house this Halloween season. It's definitely quirky and it's fun to see our guests look around and notice them hiding in odd places. Little Brian isn't old enough yet but I thought what a perfect game to play throughout the month of October with your kiddos. Hide one pumpkin everyday or once per week and the first to find it gets to pick a piece from the candy stash!








I have a bunch scattered all over the house now for fun but I will definitely be playing this game when Brian gets older, with an added, "the pumpkin is watching you and determines whether or not you can have that piece of candy" rule :)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! I will have to remember this for next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Those little pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love your entryway mirror - where did you get it??

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Follow

Instagram