Posted by / Monday, July 21, 2014 / No comments /

Brian's First Birthday Party!

I can't believe my little baby is 1!! It's so crazy to think that a year ago I felt the euphoria of holding him in my arms for the first time, and a year before that Brian Sr. and I were partying it up in Key West. My how the times have changed. I love this little guy so much I could explode and we had so much celebrating his first year of life with a gathering of friends and family at our home. 

Local photographer and friend Stephanie Elliot Photography came and took the most gorgeous photos to capture our day. 



Fresh flowers from the garden in blue mason jars adorned the tables along with the printed out instagrams of Baby B.


We had a basket of beach balls with a cute saying attached as party favors for all the kiddies in attendance.


We also had him christened in the morning so we were able to celebrate that as well!



Party Juice (White and Red Sangria)

More instagrams of B...

Little B with Godmother Jen



To decorate the tent, I ordered yards of cheap blue fabric in all different shades and cut them up into strips. We tied each one to twine and hung them from all four corners of the tent. It looked super cute and made such a difference! 

How cute is Mister's outfit?? I got it at BudsnBranches on Etsy






Of all the toys and entertainment for the littles, they preferred to hang out by the beer bucket...go figure









I set out blankets on the lawn so families could picnic with their littles instead of sitting at tables 







The cupcakes came from DiMare Bakery in Stamford/Greenwich. They're the BEST.


And a little cake smash for the birthday boy! 

We had so much fun at our little guys first birthday and christening!! 
A big thank you to Stephanie Elliot Photography for all of the amazing photos! Contact her for your next cake smash/family portrait session/party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram