Posted by / Monday, November 23, 2015 / No comments /

About LIKEtoKNOW.it and My New Fashion Venture!

Happy Monday, Lovelies. I wanted to give you a quick explanation about my latest fashion venture with LIKEtoKNOW.it. I know, I know, another venture Liz?? Let's get real, I'm not a fashionista but I do throw together some pretty cute looks every now and again (lots of a budget) and this is a fun way for me to share where I get my pieces and an easy way for you to buy them if you choose. I do get a teeny tiny commission on each piece purchased which is a bonus and it is slowly starting to afford me a budget to buy clothes to keep the posts coming.

If you follow me on Instagram (follow, follow!), you’ve probably noticed I caption a lot of my style posts with something like, "sign up with @liketoknow.it for shopping links delivered directly to your inbox!" so let me explain how it works. 

Once you sign up with liketoknow.it , whenever you like a photo tagged with a liketk.it link, you will receive an email with ready to shop product links from my outfits and the thousands of other fashionistas (real ones) using this program. It's so easy and a great way for people to curate their own styles based on pieces they like on insta.


the emails you will receive will look just like this:


It's as easy as literally steps 1, 2, & 3. 

I hope you'll come along with me on yet another venture :) Okay so ready? One more time:

1. Follow me on instagram @purejoyhome

2. Go on liketoknow.it and register

And that's it, explore all the gals sharing their outfits on instagram with the tag #liketkit and curate your own style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram