Posted by / Tuesday, November 24, 2015 / No comments / ,

Holiday Sanity & Free Gift Checklist Printables

Hello Friends! As the holidays ever-so-quickly approach and that holy sh*t I have so much to do, so many people to think about it feeling sets in, I decided to put together a little checklist for myself, a sanity checklist if you will. With so much going on, it's easy to get buried and overwhelmed with all there is to accomplish. This year, I'm going to try and stay stress free and get my things done without rushing around like a maniac, and without completely neglecting myself :)

Feel free to share this image with your pals and print it for your bulletin board


I also created gift checklists so I can start planning and forget no one! I created these as free printables so you can use them, too :) For a downloadable versions, click on the links below: 





Happy Holidays :)

P.S. I changed the layout of my blog, thoughts??


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram