Posted by / Friday, November 6, 2015 / No comments / ,

Friday Fashion Round-Up

I decided to do a quick round-up of looks from this week and link to the items for easy shopping (in case you're interested).

I featured this super soft, amazingly comfortable and forgiving on my slowly deflating baby bump v-neck sweater/tee by Velvet. I LOVE Velvet because their items hold up and they are always so comfy.


The shirt can be purchased here from Lord & Taylor. 

I also featured this super comfy slouchy sweater by Free People. I purchased it in an extra-small and in white but navy is available as well. 


You can purchase the sweater >> here << 

And we gave away this amazing scarf by Hat Attack! 


You can get yours here

You can also shop by clicking on the items below! TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram