Posted by / Wednesday, November 25, 2015 / No comments / ,

GIFT GUIDE :: FOR HIM

I'm so excited to jump into my 12 Days of Gift Guide posts because I feel like people are finally ready to accept that the holidays ARE HERE and I have so many good ideas :) This post was especially fun because I sat down with my husband Brian to work on it. We spent a solid hour going through his (and mine) favorite stores to pick out the perfect gifts. I have to give it to my husband, he knows how to dress in that I'm cool and I don't try to be way. He's not overly preppy, but a little bit, and likes to mix in a 'outdoorsy' rugged and California surfer boy look. He works in the music/media industry in NYC and previously at Ralph Lauren Corporate so I trust his taste 100%.

We put together this collage of items and we hope you (and especially your dude) love it! **Click on the + sign to be directed to the source**




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram