Posted by / Tuesday, December 15, 2015 / No comments /

GIFT GUIDE :: FOR THE BABY/CHILD IN YOUR LIFE



Before having kids I had NO CLUE what to buy for them when birthdays and holidays came up -- I didn't know what was age appropriate or what would bring a smile to their face when they unwrapped it (and you know you hate to be the giver of that gift they gets thrown aside immediately to unwrap the next). So I compiled a list of awesome gifts that I'm pretty sure children and parents alike will appreciate this year.

A couple things: 

I secretly want the flamingo
How cute is the tooth fairy in a box??
The indoor snowball fight set? Yes please.
The karaoke set with disco lights, family FUN

Click on the + for price and to be directed to the retailer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram