Posted by / Monday, December 14, 2015 / No comments /

THE BEST EVER BLACK PANTS

Hi Ladies and Happy Monday! I have so much to chit chat about but I wanted to let you in on the 40% sale of my all time favorite black pants. I've had these pants for THREE YEARS and I swear by them. The are tight and comfy like leggings but thick enough to be substantial to wear with shorter tops AND they have five pockets, a fly and button like real pants :) This is important because as we eat yummy food and enjoy copious amounts of wine and champagne over the holidays our real pants can sometimes get a little snug if you know what I mean. Not a problem with these pants, they stretch with you which is a bad and good thing, but totally necessary.

Anyway to cut to the chase, Ann Taylor Loft makes them and I will buy a second pair for 40% off in case god forbid something happens to my current pair.




Here they are on me, paired with my new favorite black top, my new necklace from my monthly Rocksbox delivery (check that whole deal out here) and my forever Ferragamos <3.  

I have lots more favorites to share so keep updated by subscribing to our email list here.

bye bye for now sweeties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram