Posted by / Friday, December 11, 2015 / No comments /

IT'S TIME TO PLAY DRESS UP!


Seriously, the holidays are awesome. I'm so grateful for friends and family to celebrate the season with, and it's fun to think about getting dolled up in that little black dress hanging in your closet, or maybe buying a new one to slip on and strut your stuff. After being covered in spit up and snot all day, there is nothing I love more than a shower, make up, and dressy clothes at night :)

I rounded up my top picks for dresses available this season, for holiday parties and NYE, and I hope you have the chance to get out and feel pretty in your favorite! Click on the + to be directed to the retailer, prices range from $19 to the mid-$300's. It doesn't matter the price, but how good you feel while wearing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram