Posted by / Tuesday, December 1, 2015 / No comments /

Tasty Tuesday :: Holiday Moscow Mules

What in the world took me so long to get into Moscow Mules??? I think part of the reason is because I've been pregnant since they became popular but the other night I was finally able to indulge and holy moly they were good! The restaurant we went to was serving up a holiday inspired one and I liked it so much, I stalked the bartender for the recipe and went out the next day to buy the ingredients. 

image via
I also ordered these monogrammed copper mugs from Tuckernuck for Brian and me from Santa ;)

image via

So here is how you make the delicious holiday inspired Moscow Mule 

2 ounces vodka
2 ounce simple syrup concoction :: 1 part water, 1 part sugar, apple slices, cinnamon sprinkle
juice of half of one lime
ginger beer (this is non-alcoholic so most grocery stores will carry it)

Pour the vodka and simple syrup concoction over ice in a copper mug and fill the rest with ginger beer, squeeze your lime and stir around. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and an apple wedge for show, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Follow

Instagram